Here are my Top 10 Business Game-Changing Ideas that will fundamentally help you stay on track to achieve your business goals. Follow these, and your results will be “miraculous”!
- Schedule at least an hour per week for critical thinking – Think on Paper!
- Plan your day the day before it starts.
- Only do work worthy of your true “hourly rate”
- Before you start working on a solution or system to solve your problems, accurately and precisely identify the problem to be solved
- Identify, and consistently measure the five critical drivers of your business.
- Find and eliminate the expenses in your business that are not contributing to gaining new customers or keeping the ones you have.
- Use the five financial levers to dramatically improve cash flow and profits.
- Transform your “high maintenance” team into a “high-performance” team by focusing on the culture.
- Run your business so that customers would say: “I would have to be crazy to go somewhere else!”
- Develop a strong enough brand (niche) to attract customers and repel the competition.
Remember, a successful business is one where ordinary people produce extraordinary results by doing ordinary things, extraordinarily well.