Let’s face it, the Coronavirus pandemic is going to have a severe impact on every aspect of business for a long time to come. Right now, it’s hard to know where, when and how we will emerge from this crisis economically and socially. No one in business today could have had the foresight to prepare their business to deal with this situation.
Whatever your plan was, it’s almost certainly no longer applicable. So what should you do?
Well, here’s what you shouldn’t do:
- Don’t ‘wait and see…’ Your competitors are not likely to be waiting around. You must assume that many of them are actively repositioning and grabbing every advantage available
- Don’t place too much reliance on your knowledge and experience to see you through this. This is not a situation that anyone has enough experience in to be able to ‘wing-it’. It’s simply not worth the risk
To help you do that, we have developed “COVID-19 RESPONSE COACHING” a purpose specific short-term coaching program aimed at helping you:
- Gain a deeper, fact based understanding and exploration of the options open to you
- Develop a sound, flexible and adaptable marketing and business strategy to address these options
- Produce a credible plan, including realistic financial forecasts, staffing and organisational arrangements, infrastructure and systems required to make this all work
The COVID-19 RESPONSE COACHING package is a fixed period, fixed price offering, available until 30 September 2020.
To find out more, click here to download the detailed flyer.
Covid-19 Response Coaching is narrowly focused on Covid-19 “survive and thrive” outcomes.
The program takes 12 weeks
It’s a combination of 1 on 1 meetings and personal work. For more details click the link below.
A variety of templates and tools are provided for use on the program and beyond.
There is no reason why not. As all sessions are held using Zoom, it is easy to include other participants at no extra cost.
We acknowledge that times are tough. Accordingly we are using the “Koha” principle, where your fee is in line with your ability to pay:
- “I am grateful my business is going well” 3 x $600
- “Things are tough at the moment” 3 x $450
- “I am really struggling” 3 x $350
Prices are Australian dollars ex GST.
Until an effective vaccine is developed and at least 60% of the population inoculated, there is no way to prevent mass infections taking hold in a ‘2nd wave’ other than social distancing and track and trace. Such restrictions will therefore be a feature of our world for some time to come – most probably measured in years. Businesses have no choice but to adapt to the realities of this and it places a new set of requirements on them.
It is very risky to take a gamble in this environment. If you are holding on, hoping that things will get better to allow you to revert back to the way you were operating before and things take a turn for the worse , without a contingency plan you could end up in a far worse position.